We wanted to share these 7 exciting graduate job opportunities with you to help get rid of those January blues! You can of course find many more offers on Wizbii.
AmazonSee job offer More info You will work as part of an Agile team at the Amazon centre in Edinburgh, Scotland, launching and growing new websites and features for Amazon worldwide. It's for you if...
- You're results oriented and analytical, with a strong customer and business focus.
- You have the ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
- You are highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with a passion for software and continuous learning.
Tesco UKSee job offer More info You will get hands-on distribution centre experience across 1-2 years - and constant guidance from people who already know the ropes. So in no time you should be getting to grips with the basics of running a centre, such as leading teams, managing stock, launching new products, and setting and maintaining best-in-class standards. It's for you if...
- You have a passion for travel and first rate knowledge of Australasia. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop relationships with clients and suppliers alike. You should be a motivated and committed individual, with a cheerful persona and a high level of initiative.
- You need to love overcoming obstacles, delivering change and increasing efficiencies
- You are unfazed at the idea of working with innovations that enable Tesco to deliver a staggering 2.4 billion cases of stock every year
Travel FuturesSee job offer More info Work for a luxury Travel brand, design and sell fantastic tailor made travel to Australasia by providing excellent customer service, ensuring every lead is followed up in a timely manner hitting agreed booking targets and revenue. It's for you if...
- You have a passion for travel and first rate knowledge of Australasia
- You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop relationships with clients and suppliers alike.
- You should be a motivated and committed individual, with a cheerful persona and a high level of initiative.
NissanSee job offer More info Depending upon skills, you will be matched to a development or infrastructure focused team. Team placement will determine if responsibilities are concentrated around delivering business solutions or supporting the infrastructure and services which underpin the business applications and systems. It's for you if...
- You are a passionate technologist with a strong demonstrable interest in building modern and quality technical solutions.
- Forward thinking
- Willing to adapt with the demands of our fast moving business demand is key.
SiemensSee job offer More info An exciting opportunity for someone to develop state-of-the-art software technologies, this is an ideal opening for a graduate interested in Computer Aided Geometric Design to join a highly talented team working at the forefront of this field. It's for you if...
- You have excellent communication and team working skills
- You are organised and can manage your time effectively
- You are energetic and have a proactive approach
- You have critical thinking and analytical problem solving skills
- You have a knowledge of a high level programming language such as C++ is required for some roles.
Deutsche BankSee job offer More info This role will be working within the Graduate Support team, however to ensure diversity and development cross training across teams is encouraged. HR Solutions are the experts for HR Operations and IT, known for our high quality service delivery which is built on our strong partnership with Human Resources. It's for you if...
- You have an agile mind, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape.
BentleySee job offer More info Working with the support of your Sponsoring Manager, you will take responsibility for planning your own rotational placements across the Logistics department and potentially the wider business. You will also be actively contributing to live business projects; leading initiatives in the local community that support our commitment to CSR; developing your German language skills; continuing professional development towards industry qualifications and developing your network of fellow graduates and colleagues across both Bentley and the wider VW Group. It's for you if...
- You are on course to achieve a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a Logistics / Supply Chain or Business related subject.
- You can demonstrate a strong consistent academic record through all your university years and A- Levels (or equivalent).
- You have a good understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain principles.
- You have previous experience in the Automotive or related industry through internships, placements or work is highly advantageous.
- You speak second language, particularly German, would also be beneficial but not essential.
- You are a goal focused proactive individual, who thrives in problem solving and can demonstrate a positive “right first time” attitude, we want to hear from you today!
To find more great job opportunities, check out Wizbii!